The Following News and Headlines were published on PrepaidMVNO.com during Week 33-35 of 2011.
For those of you that have noticed, we have not published the last two weekly newsletters as we have been trying to raise some funding to maintain the site. Recently, we have managed to find a Sponsor, Telecom North America, who has agreed to support us for the next quarter but we still need you support to maintain a free service. Therefore should any firm be interested in supporting our site, please contact us.
To View the last Newsletter for Week 31-33, please use the following link.
Over the last two weeks, there has been four New MVNO launched or announced in the world market
- UK Telco Shebang’s b2b MVNO launches :: Mobile Today
- Russian Operator Компания ТрансТелеКом / “TTK” launches MVNO
- MVNO Home Center Mobile signs hosting deal with Cellcom :: Globes
- Red Bull launches MVNO on Vodafone’s network in Australia
- Malaysian MVNO Salamfone launches auspicious day bonus
- German MVNO simyo launches mobile data options with guarantees
- French Telco & MVNO Budget Telecom rebrands Talktel Mobile as Budget Mobile
- German MVNO Bildmobil increases data flat volume to 5 GB – report :: Telecom Paper
- TelForceOne sales hit by loss of MVNO customer
- GreatCall Extends Contract with Info Directions for Billing Services
- French MVNO Virgin Mobile France launches “back-to-school Call Bundles”
- Tesco Mobile increases customer base in Slovakia
- German MVNO Klarmobil launches hardware campaign
- Titan Global Expands Wireless Initiative with Latest Generation Sanyo Wireless Technology Products
- German MVNO Blauworld launches Africa tariff option
- Danish Company Vopium enables MVNO Sonomio customers to call global at better-than-Skype prices
- German MVNO Blau.de celebrates sixth birthday with promotions
- LightSquared and Simplexity MVNO Services Sign Long-Term 4G-LTE Wholesale Agreement
- Mobile resellers yet to make headway in NZ :: Stuff.co.nz
- UK MVNO ‘giffgaff’: Where Customers Are ‘Members’ Who Sit At The Heart Of The Organisation ::b2c
- SMART CALL, L.L.C. v. GENIO MOBILE – Court of Appeals of Texas, Fourteenth District, Houston.
- Lebara Mobile – Call home @ low-cost ::Business Line
- Supermarket Group Tesco consider’s launching MVNO in Hungary
- German MVNO Congstar signs mobile data distribution deal with SELECTRIC Nachrichten-Systeme GmbH
- French ADSL & MVNO Provider Darty Box opens mobile service to all consumers
- US MVNO BOOST MOBILE AND WNBA FORM FIRST-EVER LEAGUE-WIDE MARQUEE PARTNERSHIP
- MS Mobile Services’s MVNO Smartmobil.de launches TripleCard service
- Redknee Signs New U.S Converged Billing Customer
- Maxxim looks to migrate older users to O2 network tariff :: Telecom Paper
- Elephant Talk Communications, Inc. Signs Agreement With Your Card B.V. to Launch Advanced Calling Card Telecom Services in the Dutch Market
- Tru appoints Steven Robertson as Chief Executive
- Vivendi: First Half 2011 Earnings
- Mitel Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
- Polish MVNO Cyfrowy Polsat has 134,000 subs
- Rural broadband: BSNL pushes for common wireless network
- GCC Telecom Operators Can Avoid The Slippery Slope By Improving Profitability, While Providing Customers With The Latest Services At Low Flat Rates :: Middle East Events.com
- Car Theft Achieved via Text Message — But Don’t Panic :: PC World
- Mobile phones could soon be ‘powered by walking’ :: BBC
- Millennial Media Releases July Mobile Mix Report
- Gemalto first half 2011 results
- TOT approves B50m budget :: Bangkok Post
To View “tariff updates & promo’s from around the world, please use the following link.
FEEDBACK – We are currently seeking feedback on ways to improve our site with content, functionality or would like to see Featured Articles then we need your help. If you have any suggestions, improvements or want to suggest any resources – please contact us and we will try an implement it.
Follow us on Twitter @prepaidMVNO