The Following News and Headlines were published on PrepaidMVNO.com during Week 41-42 of 2011.
PREPAIDMVNO still need you support to maintain a free service. Therefore should any firm be interested in supporting our site, please contact us.
To View the last Newsletter for Week 40, please use the following link.
In addition, we will start to lock various content for Premium Members only. Premium Members will be a paid for subscription service which will be launched in the next few weeks.
Over the last two week, there has been eight New MVNO launched or announced in the world market
- Supermarket Chain Jumbo starts MVNO services on KPN’s Network
- KT provides MVNO services to CJ Hello Vision
- Mexico’s Megacable Teams Up With Telefonica to launch MVNO Megacel and offer “Quad-Play” Services
- Belgium Supermarket Group Colruyt to launch new MVNO by year-end on Proximus
- KPN’s Pan European MVNO Brand ‘Ortel Mobile’ launches services in Switzerland
- Micro-P launches ’360′ consumer MVNO SIM :: Mobile News
- Транстелеком» / “Transtelecom set up as an MVNO in Russia :: RusTel
- Elephant Talk and SpeakUp Sign a MVNO Contract
- Belgium Operator Toledo Telecom in discussions with Belgacom to Launch MVNO
- Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 500™ Ranking with Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Ranked at 58 & US MVNO MetroPCS Wireless at 444
- Virgin Mobile to launch mobile services in Chile in 2012 :: Telecom Paper
- Reality Check: Latin America’s MVNO Opportunities :: RCRWireless
- Lycatel, owner of Pan European MVNO LycaMobile Score’s 36 in Top Tech 250 & QiCOMM scores 47 in Tech Track 100
- vSphere Virtual environment supports TeleWare’s MVNO platform
- Opta Publishes latest Stats with rise in mobile subscriptions numbers in H1
- Polish MVNO wRodzinie has 160k subs with a target of 500k subscribers
- Cypriot MVNO PrimeTel launches monthly call Plans
- Italian Regulator AGCOM publishes Osservatorio Trimestrale; with MVNOs Market Share of 4.3% & Ranking
- Asia MVNOs target niche segments :: Telecom Asia
- MANAGED SERVICE BUSINESS ANALYTICS FOR MVNO
- SpeakUp launches PBX on Mobile MVNO :: Telecom Paper
- Polish MVNO FreeM launches App for Free Data for Viewing Ads
- KPN Schedules shuts down of Spanish MVNO unit 40 Movil on the 3rd of Nov
- London faces mobile capacity crisis :: Mobile Today
- Quantum Telecom Inc.: Forumtel to Launch Innovative SIM Overlay Solutions – SIM5G
- Ensercom ends MVNE agreement with Vodafone Germany
- Novatel Wireless Introduces Next Generation N4A CMS Service Delivery Platform for M2M
- Redknee Solutions Enters Latin America With New Multi-Million Dollar MVNO Deployment
- DiGi, MY Evolution in MVNO deal :: TECH CENTRAL
- Vodafone Won’t Bid for Virtual Operator Lebara, Observer Says :: Bloomberg
- MVNEs: cost-savers or margin skimmers? :: Analysys Mason
- Fen Technologies Limited; Remote Diagnostic Technologies Case File
- Mobistar group confirms its forecasts for the whole 2011 financial year and has 528,291 active MVNO customers
- NEW FCC INFOGRAPHIC – “SPEC IT OUT!” – ILLUSTRATES CONSUMER IMPACT OF MOBILE BROADBAND EXPLOSION AND MORE
- Analyst Angle: Embedded SIMs: hype or threat? :: RCRWireless
- TeliaSonera keeps to targets in Q3
- Millicom International Cellular Group records revenue growth of 13.1% for Q3 2011
- Turk Telekom Q3 revenues grow 13.3% to TRY3bn
- Study Reveals Contamination of UK Mobile Phones and Hands
- Telefonica O2 Signs M2M Deal with UK Electric Car Charging Provider
- Deloitte & Touche LLP: Inadequate Internal Awareness Toward Mobile Security
- UK Consumers Shopping on Mobiles Phones Set to Top £19 Billion by 2021
- Majority of Brits ‘scared’ by Mobile Payments
- CTIA E&A 2011: GSMA report reinforces expected potential of M2M space :: RCR Wireless
- Ogilvy’s ‘Social Media Equivalents’ in China 2011 :: Infographic
- MetroPCS throws hat into Clearwire’s spectrum ring :: Telegeography
- Cricket Sticks With Unlimited as it Looks to LTE
- South African Mobile operators plead for level field :: Business Day
- We exposed it, you did it: Verizon Removes iPhone Block on MVNO Providers :: PhoneNews.com
- UK MVNO GiffGaff Surveys UK Youth
- French MVNO Auchan Telecom launches social mobile tariff
- DoT unit claims 3G Roaming agreements are unlawful :: Telegeography
- Telefonica’s O2 Tries Its Hand At Skype-Like VoIP Calls With O2 Connect
- Selling telecommunications solutions to your IT customers :: Tech Day
- LLU a huge opportunity for Telkom: Cell C :: mybroadband
- German MVNO Tchibo Mobil celebrates 7th Anniversary with Promotions!
- Millennial Media’s August 2011 – U.S. Scorecard for Mobile Advertising Reach and Targeting (SMART)™.
- Voice resale could be a game-changer :: The Times of India
To View “tariff updates & promo’s from around the world, please use the following link.
FEEDBACK – We are currently seeking feedback on ways to improve our site with content, functionality or would like to see Featured Articles then we need your help. If you have any suggestions, improvements or want to suggest any resources – please contact us and we will try an implement it.
Follow us on Twitter @prepaidMVNO