TalkTalk’s mobile base has increased by 35,000 in the third quarter of its financial year, taking its total number of connections to 152,000 with around half on pre-pay.
- 10,000 total net adds driven by strong growth in on-net customer base
- 80,000 TV subscribers at 31st December 2012 with growing momentum in Q4
- Continuing improvement in on-net churn to 1.5% (Q2 FY13: 1.6%)
- Reiterating FY13 financial guidance and medium-term targets
The company, who are primarily an internet and landline provider, runs a Vodafone-based MVNO which it sells into its existing customer-base.
- On-net revenue up by 5.8% year on year to £292m; (Q3 FY12: £276m)
- Corporate revenue up by 1.3% year on year to £80m; (Q3 FY12: £79m)
- Total revenue down to £415m (Q3 FY12: £422m) driven by ongoing fall in off-net revenue
- On-net ARPU up by 1.7% year on year to £25.47; (Q3 FY12: £25.05)
- 69,000 fully unbundled net adds (Q2 FY13: +66,000)
- c30% of TV subscribers new to TalkTalk with balance upsold from Essentials and Plus
- 35,000 new mobile customers added, taking base to 152,000
- 22,000 new fibre customers added, taking base to 52,000
- 25% growth year on year in data products revenues at TalkTalk Business
- Complaints to Ofcom down 48% year on year
There will be a conference call for analysts and investors starting at 8am.
Analyst and investor enquiries Media enquiries
Mal Patel +44 (0)203 417 1037 Mark Schmid +44 (0)75 1503 4676
Download the Official q3-results-2013 (pdf)
Originally, Talk Mobile was Mobile World, which was launched in April 2005, and rebranded in 2008. Talk Mobile is a part of the Carphone Warehouse Group.
MVNO; Networks: Vodafone; Services: Pre+postpaid; Status: Active
Take our UK MVNO Survey and receive a copy of the results.
Want to see other Company Profiles?
*Use the Menu Above, to Jump to the Respective Companies Listing Page
** Pop Up Blockers may disable Menu
Image Credit; Logo © Talk Talk Group
Subscribe to PrepaidMVNO’s Newsletter