Mackenzie Jones Middle East has a client who is the market leader in telecoms across the Middle East and are looking for a candidate with MVNO/operator experience to lead a new venture across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the COO, you will lead the integration and relationship across the wholesale wireless operator network and manage the entire MVNO business from start up mode.
The Head will have full responsibility for the MVNO product portfolio and are responsible for defining the product strategy that will contribute to the commercial success defined by revenue, P&L, NPS, user growth, usage, customer lifetime value, margin and others.
The Head must perform several key activities:
- Identify and define the market segment(s) for the product portfolio
- Define white spaces (adjacent and distinct) surrounding existing products, within and around the portfolio, into new opportunities for the business
- Lead, oversee and agree the development of the product strategy and plans within the portfolio
- Identify and agree with Marketing the strategy around market scope and core functional coverage for each product within the portfolio
- Drive the Business Unit’s product plans & roadmap
- Work with IT to define, deliver and deploy quality, well defined time-bound product releases
- Provide leadership, direction and support to marketing to work in unison for all MNVO packages
To effectively perform these activities, the Head of MVNO skill set should include product strategy, portfolio management (inc. new product development), previous P&L ownership, business planning, strong team management & leadership experience and above all experience in setting up and managing an MVNO quickly and successfully.
- Degree Educated, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years experience within a senior and broad marketing function in a globally recognized telecoms operator.
- 5 years recent experience in setting up a MVNO from start up mode ideally or established with many changes launched
- Internationally experience
- Managed a budget of circa $50M+
- Managed a direct team of 10 and influenced a business of 100+
- Strong commend of the English language, Arabic would be an advantage
- Happy to relocate and live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
SAR Market leading competitive package based on experience
Family Medical, Family Flight , School fees and Bonus
View Category = Saudi Arabia, by using the following Resource, or subscribe to Saudi Arabia’s RSS Feed, or our Main Site Feed.