Arkessa is an M2M Provider, with an MVNO using 3 UK’s network
Arkessa is a pioneer of machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions for systems integrators and government organisations that support critical
infrastructure, environmental services and mission-critical facilities.
Arkessa enables remote devices to operate, be monitored, managed and controlled as though they were connected directly to your desktop, tablet or smart phone. Connections are secure and private. Each device is given a unique identity so that it can be contacted directly and controlled remotely.
Arkessa services have enabled enterprises to change business model from product supply to service delivery, bringing customers closer and enhancing profitability.
Arkessa is a founder member of Cambridge Wireless and of the m2mglobal network.
Arkessa offer an extensive portfolio of services to enable devices to operate, be monitored, managed and controlled:
- DeviceConnect: Arkessa’s multiple network SIMs offering seamless pan-European and global coverage. Flexible tariffs, optimal data packages and dual interconnects with automatic failover are just a few of the outstanding features.
- DeviceCloud: Delivering globally connected devices, over a secure network, means our customers see their devices as if they were connected locally. Arkessa provides these capabilities, in conjunction with a groundbreaking management tool (EMPORT, putting customers in full control of their very own DeviceCloud.
- MOSAIC: The MOSAIC runtime environment represents devices as internet feeds that can be integrated into apps just like other sources. Supporting rapid prototyping, MOSAIC speeds up system development,
- Platform licensing: license our technology to run on a host of your choice or purchase a complete Device to Data Centre appliance.
- Rapid Prototyping: a community of innovators using Arkessa’s openMOSAIC platform to quickly prototype tomorrow’s Internet-of-Things
Arkessa put railway alarms on track for remote maintenance
Making sure that fire alarm systems in busy public places are routinely checked to be in working order is a major challenge for most organisations. This is especially true for those with many sites. However, combining mobile cellular networks with remote management tools can create real efficiencies for maintenance teams. And, it can improve service for their customers, too.
Arkessa provides connections to a leading energy efficiency partner who uses them to deliver major energy savings to high street retailers.
Arkessa CTO Paul Green explains Arkessa’s roadmap for M2M and key partnership with Telehouse, KDDI in interview.
M2M Connectivity, Remote Management, Advanced M2M Management Tools
Andrew Orrock, Managing Director
Ian Orrock, Chairman & CEO
Richard Appleton, Head of New Business
Paul Green, Marketing and Technical Director
Halam Rose, Technical Director GPRS + 3G M2M network
Jason Warwick, Director of Solutions
Arkessa Limited is a UK registered company number 06917673
Arkessa Sales and Support office: Calverley House, 45 Dane Street, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3BT, United Kingdom
Join Us at PrepaidMVNO’s UK MVNx Networking Event in London on the 6th of June, 2013
Take our UK MVNO Survey and receive a copy of the results.
To View current UK MVNO Companies, please use the following Resource
Image Credit; Logo © Arkessa
All trademarks mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners