The Viacloud Group is a telecommunications company operating internationally in areas such as mobile, international, and value added services.
Viacloud’s UK subsidiary Atmovia specialises in providing carrier-grade wholesale mobile services to mobile operators and MVNOs.
Viacloud Middle East is currently focused on Bahrain, Jordan, and Oman and is a leading alternative operator within the region.
Viacloud’s Atmovia platform offers MVNOs greater control
- Partnership with Atmovia, a subsidiary of the Viacloud Group, will expand Everything Everywhere’s MVNO offering
- Atmovia’s cutting edge, NSN carrier-grade platform allows MVNO customers to react to market changes in minutes, not months
- Deep integration between Atmovia platform and the Everything Everywhere network offers large MVNO customers quick and easy access to the UK’s widest 3G network
Solutions for Mobile Networks
Atmovia is connected to the largest mobile network operator in the United Kingdom:
Connected to the “Super Network”
- Everything Everywhere is the UK’s biggest communications company
- Combined customer base of over 30 million people and 700 retail stores across the country.
- Formed through the merger of T-Mobile (UK) and Orange (UK)
How the Atmovia partnership with Everything Everywhere adds value:
- Best nationwide mobile coverage in the United Kingdom
- Competitive wholesale rates for voice, sms, data, roaming, blackberry, and much more
- Access to nationwide ETV network with over 75,000 top-up locations including leading retailers
Best-in-Class Platform Components
Atmovia’s all IP-based, carrier-grade mobile platform is one of the most advanced in the industry. The highly scalable platform can support up to 7 million subscribers and consists of best-in-class components with a range of unique features to support mobile operators.
|Billing & Ratings||NSN|| • Real-time Billing
• Fast TTM for Promotions
• Multi-tenancy with multiple price plans/MVNO
|Switches||NSN||• Fully redundant architecture
• No single point of failure
• Full Next Generation Network (all IP connectivity)
|CRM & Middleware||Redknee||• Retail CRM for MVNO customer management
• Wholesale CRM for Number and SIM management
• Highly flexible and proven Billing engine
|IP Network||Cisco||• Diverse redundant links in to T-Mobile network
• Secure separation of IP traffic
• Secure access to network from anywhere
Company Overview of Viacloud W.L.L.
Viacloud W.L.L., a telecommunications company, provides international calling products and services for retail and corporate customers in Bahrain and Jordan. It offers disposable and rechargeable calling cards; and calling accounts, such as pre-paid and post-paid accounts, as well as call shops to make discounted international calls. The company sells its products through retail outlets, resellers, and distributors. Viacloud W.L.L. was founded in 2004 and is based in Manama, Bahrain with a subsidiary in Muscat, Oman.
Manama Centre Building
2nd Floor, Part 3
t: +973 17 501220
f: +973 17 226679
MVNO, MVNE, Managed Services
Richard Schafer, Chief Financial Officer
Tim Stone Chief Commercial Officer
Mr. Marwan K. Tabbara, Executive Director – Viacloud W.L.L.
Mr. Ahmed D. Alumran, Executive Director – Viacloud W.L.L.
See PrepaidMVNO’s Tag’s or Posts for Atmovia.
See Andrew Spence’s predictions
View Viacloud’s LinkedIN profile page
View Viacloud W.L.L. Businessweek Profile
View Viacloud ZoomInfo Profile
Image Credit; Logo © Atmovia
All trademarks mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners