The Following News and Headlines were published on www.prepaidMVNO.com during March, for Week 12 of 2013
Missed last week(s) Newsletter? You can access it here
Sponsor PrepaidMVNO at this Years MVNO World Congress in Rome.
Thinking about Advertising on PrepaidMVNO?, please ask for our latest Rate Card.
Special Thanks to our Newsletter Sponsor: CDRator A/S Excellent billing and customer care should not be a luxury
During Week 12 of March, there has been five (05) New MVNO launched or announced in the world market
- Home Plus / 홈플러스 Korea launches MVNO
- Polish MVNO, Klucz schedules launch in 23 days
- Barclays may launch an MVNO?
- LycaMobile launches US MVNO on T-Mobile’s Network
- 略称：CTC）/ Itochu Techno-Solutions will launch Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) in April
NEW – MVNE PROFILES Expand
Over the next few weeks, PrepaidMVNO will be publishing Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator/Enabler (MVNA/E) Company Overviews. This week we have published company overviews for: aql® Limited, Atmovia / Viacloud, Cubic Telecom, Effortel S.A. and Elephant Talk Communications.
NEW – MVNO PROFILES
Over the next few weeks, PrepaidMVNO will be publishing Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) Company Overviews. This week we have published company overviews for: Age UK My Phone Profile, Amazon Kindle Profile, Anvil Mobile Profile, Arkessa Limited Profile, ASDA Mobile Profile, Axis Telecom Profile, Boy Better Know Mobile Profile, BT Mobile Profile and Samba Mobile Profile.
Week 12 | March 18, 2013 – March 24, 2013
- Enfora Inc., a Novatel Wireless Company Profile
- CellVision AS Profile
- German MVNO DeutschlandSIM joins McDonald’s Monopoly promotion
- HOT: Gamma to kick on in 2013 :: Mobile Magazine
- iTelecom Wholesale to become a Carrier Partner with NEXTDC and announces new Melbourne Data Centre
- HOT: Comparison of Some Japanese MVNOs
- Boost Mobile Combines the Speed of 4G LTE and Android Monthly Unlimited for as Low as $40 to Help Consumers Spend Less Faster
- HOT: AGCOM publishes latest Market Stats, MVNO = 4,500,000 [4.6% Market Share]
- German MVNO owner(s) Drillisch halves freenet shareholding
- Sprint Introduces Custom Branded Device Program, Enabling MVNOs to Custom-Brand White-Label Android Phones
- Mount Knowledge Holdings, Inc. Announces Entry Into a Definitive Agreement to Acquire Forum Mobile Israel
- Telkom Indonesia Will launch an MVNO Services in Malaysia
- Australian MVNO Kogan Mobile may have breached telco code, watchdog claims
- US MVNO Ultra Mobile Provides Progress Update on Internationally Focused Offerings
- Vodafone’s Dutch MVNO Hollandsnieuwe increases data speeds
- HOT: Spanish MVNO Tuenti Movil hits 100,000 subscribers in its first year
- Deutsche Telekom’s MVNO congstar tops Focus-Money Fairness Ranking
- Comarch Profile
- Australian MVNO Kogan Mobile Dumping High-Usage Customers
- Rami Levy revenue up 25.7%
- UPDATED: Truphone on SMB partner recruitment drive
- German MVNO Owner Drillisch up 3.8% on news of Freenet stake sale
- MTS Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- German MVNO mobilcom-debitel unveils new Digital Lifestyle TV ad
- Macheen Announces Appointment of Tom Meredith to Board of Directors
- Telekom Deutschland’s discount MVNO congstar tops ServiceValue ISP rankings
- Elephant Talk to Host 2012 Full Year Shareholder Update Call on April 2, 2013
- Truphone Brings Mobile Recording to the U.S.
- Leap Reports Granting of Inducement Awards
To View “tariff updates & promo’s from around the world, please use the following link.
Access News By Country, by pressing the corresponding Flag below, or view Country Headlines
NEW: Post a JOB, on PrepaidMVNO!
Follow us on Twitter @prepaidMVNO
FEEDBACK – We are currently seeking feedback on ways to improve our site with content, functionality or would like to see Featured Articles then we need your help.
If you have any suggestions, improvements or want to suggest any resources – please contact us and we will try an implement it.