|Job Location||United Kingdom — England — Greater London — Greater London — City of London|
|Salary||£65,000 – 70,000/Annum + Benefits|
|Company||ClearChoice Careers Ltd|
Mobile phone telecommunications company with innovative products has a role for a Product Manager to join their London office. The role is primarily to manage products inherent in the mobile network and lead on tracking and implementing solutions required by regulation. You will manage a virtual team responsible for a variety of mobile capabilities and products. This responsibility ranges from strategic planning through to in-life management. You will manage existing products (and help develop and increase their profitability) and will develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers, prospects and suppliers. Your technical knowledge reflects that you understand the capability and service of mobile/networks ie. SMS, MMS, Voicemail, Call forwarding etc rather than being heavily technically involved in the networking side of mobile networks.
- To lead all product management related activities on a variety of products including Network Features (such as Voice Mail, Data, Calling Features, SMS, MMS, USSD) and value added services.
- Own the end-end life cycle from strategic planning, development and delivery through to in-life management.
- Have responsibility for the product P&L
- Liaise with MVNO partners to understand capabilities and bring through the planning process.
- To ensure that products are consistent throughout the global network, localised as required.
- Experienced product manager with proven track record of defining, developing and launching successful products.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Comfortable in the dynamics of a fast-paced and growing organisation
- Flexible working style commensurate with a dynamic organisation
- Proactive team player, able to form and maintain strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- You have held a Senior Product Manager role within a Mobile Network Operator or MVNO
- You are experienced in creating detailed Product Requirement Documents
- You are familiar with gated product development processes
- You understand the mobile regulatory environment and have experience turning regulation into solutions
- You have a strong technical knowledge of mobile networks and the relationship with products we develop.
As a Product Manager, you will manage a virtual team responsible for a variety of mobile capabilities and products. This responsibility ranges from strategic planning through to in-life management. You will manage existing products (and help develop and increase their profitability) and will develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers, prospects and suppliers.
You must be a strong communicator, both in domestic and international environments, able to build and develop relationships with all stakeholders. You will work with sales, marketing, program management and technical departments to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also ensure your product(s) are consistent throughout the global network and that all international requirements are captured and included in the development process allowing localised variants as required.
What They Are Looking For
Your CV will tell a credible story that shows experience and proven success in your previous roles, most likely gained in a Tier 1 mobile network operator or MVNO. You will possess a detailed knowledge of the mobile industry and MVNO dynamics focussed on Business to Business Products and Services. Any experience of centrally managed but globally deployed products and services will be advantageous.