MFORMATION CLOUD CONNECT GIVES MVNOS AND MOBILE OPERATORS ACCESS TO WORLD’S LARGEST LIBRARY OF DEVICES; ENABLES PROVISIONING OF MOBILE SERVICES ON CURRENT AND FUTURE DEVICES
EDISON, N.J.––Mformation® Software Technologies Inc., the leading independent provider of advanced mobility management solutions, today announced its Mformation-hosted, cloud-based over-the-air service configuration and provisioning solution—Mformation Cloud Connect. With this solution, MVNOs and mobile operators get immediate access to the world’s largest and most up-to-date library of devices, enabling them to provision services on both current and future devices, while providing a path to faster time-to-market for next-generation RCS/RCS-e services.
“Many MVNOs and mobile operators do not pre-provision their devices, either because they need to get to market quickly with new devices, or they have less direct control over the retail supply chain. This makes it critical for them to be able to remotely configure and provision services on their customers’ mobile devices,” said Rakesh Kushwaha, Mformation CTO. “With Mformation Cloud Connect, these operators get over-the-air configuration and provisioning that can be implemented in a matter of days, with a reduced up-front investment and lower ongoing infrastructure costs. With access to the largest continuously updated library of device models in the industry and a path to hosted RCS/RCS-e service provisioning, operators can be confident that the solution will support both their current and future needs.”
Mformation Cloud Connect is an Mformation-hosted, cloud-based service that provides remote over-the-air configuration and provisioning of mobile services, ensuring that mobile devices and services are always working and correctly configured. Capabilities include:
- Over-the-air configuration of device settings, including access point (APN), MMS, email and Internet browser
- Customer care portal/UI that is ready to use and easily branded
- Administrative console to enable each MVNO/mobile operator to set up and manage configuration profiles
- Device database of more than 90,000 device codes and over 7,000 models, updated monthly
- SMS-C integration to enable configuration messages to be directed directly to the MVNO/mobile operator SMS-C
- APIs that enable the MVNO/mobile operator to integrate external triggers for device configuration actions, such as self-care, SMS or USSD
- Path to automated device configuration with the addition of Mformation’s Automatic Device Detector (ADD) component.
- Path to hosted RCS/RCS-e service provisioning, which can speed time-to-market for new RCS/RCS-e services such as IM/chat, presence/geo-location, image/video/file sharing, video calling, etc.
Mformation Software Technologies Inc. is the pioneer and leading global provider of mobility management technology, used by largest mobile operators and service providers, with over 500 million devices under management worldwide. Mformation offers complete mobility management solutions that enable operators, service providers and enterprises to manage and secure the critical applications and services on wirelessly connected devices of all types. Mformation’s award-winning Mformation Service Manager™ and Mformation Enterprise Manager™ suites provide solutions for next-generation service enablement, smart customer interaction, M2M device management and enterprise mobility management for operators, managed service providers and enterprises. For more information visit www.mformation.com.
Mformation and the Mformation logo are registered trademarks, and Mformation Service Manager, Mformation Enterprise Manager are trademarks of Mformation Software Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and brand names are the property of their respective owners.