The Red Agency, whose MD James Wright is on the jury, has also scooped two nominations for the Most Powerful Arm Ever Invented campaign for Save our Sons and Duschenne Foundation.
McCann Melbourne’s Dumb Ways to Die has also been recognised twice, as well as the Impossible Orchestra for the Department of Family, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs.
However, it looks unlikely Australia will top last year’s haul of ten gongs from 15 nominations, with just 11 nominations overall.
The Australian nominees:
- Fair Go Bro, Virgin Mobile, One Green Bean (3)
- The Most Powerful Arm Ever Invented, Save our Sons and Duschenne Foundation, The Red Agency (2)
- Dumb Ways to Die, Metro Trains, McCann Melbourne (2)
- Small World Machines, Coca-Cola, Leo Burnett Sydney
- Who Gives a Crap, Who Gives a Crap Toilet Paper, Naked Communications
- Impossible Orchestra, Department of Family, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, McCann Melbourne
- Durexperiment Fundawear, Durex, Havas Worldwide Sydney
The Lions winners will be announced on Monday evening Australian time.