The MVNODynamics online portal is dedicated to obsessively covering the Mobile Virtual Network Operator community. Business owners and marketers looking for new and exciting MVNO solutions and ideas for their own campaigns, resources and ideas from like-minded people can benefit from reading our content.
REASONS FOR SUBSCRIBING
- Learn not just what is happening in the world of MVNO – but why, and what it means to your business.
- Be among the first to know of new plans, new decisions, new players in the markets where you operate.
- Read the latest MVNO News from around the world including acquisitions, new features, staff movements, etc…
- Jobs; vacant positions are advertised from around the globe. – NEW Feature
- Over 60,000 unique visitors each month, with a 42,000+ Registered Subscribers means something – the content works, and using e-mail or RSS saves you wasted visits. More results in less time.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Identify and research the people who matter in the MVNO World through MVNO Dynamics exclusive interviews.
- Gain High-Quality Business Intelligence on the MVNO Industry that could help you build a steeper sales curve for your business.
- Exclusive content and Competitions; from cutting-edge gadgets to round-the-world tickets–are often limited to subscribers only. If you want the rarest opportunities, subscribing is the way to go.
- Directories; Over 800 Listed MVNOs; with Company Profiles, MNOs used, Distributors and more…
- Your info will never be shared or sold and MVNO Dynamics will not spam.
Sample of Professional Pass holders; (which includes DIN STANDARD):
A1 Telekom Austria, Arya Hamrah, Aryahamrah samaneh co., AudioCodes, Belgacom International Carrier Services (BICS), BICS, Bluestein & Associates, LLC, Capernow, CITIC Telecom International, Consleague Consulting, Elisa Finland, Gemalto N.V, Giesecke & Devrient, Huawei Technologies, I-New, Informa, Informatics Services Corporation, Internet Initiative Japan (IIJ), J.P. Morgan, Kelley Drye, Lycamobile Group, Lycamobile United Kingdom, MDS, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Nitecrest, Oasis Systems, Plintron, Ready Wireless LLC, Red Dawn Consulting, Shenzhen Aisidi Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Truewise Technology Co., Ltd, Sierra Wireless, SIM-901, simulity, Sisteer, Sprint Corporation, Syniverse, Tecnotree, Teleena, tello USA, The iMVNOx Association, Ting Wireless, Truphone, Voiamo, x-Mobility
Learn not just what is happening in the world of MVNO – but why, and what it means to your business.
Professional Pass – £500
- Premium Content
- 12 Month Discount
- Discounted Rate
- Weekly Premium Newsletter *(pending your selection through DIN
- Access to All Webinars
- Access to All White Papers & Reports
- Standard [DIN] Licence